Easter Weekend is just a few days away and we are celebrating in style at Freedom Church. You will have 6 opportunities on 3 different days to bring your friends and family (Friday at 7PM, Saturday at 7PM, and Sunday at 8:30AM, 10AM, 11:45AM, and 5PM).
As a result, there is no better time to invite. Many of the people who have turned down your invitation in the past will say yes on Easter Weekend.
I have loved seeing the creative ways that you have been inviting people. Here are some more that could give you a few ideas.
- Hand an invite card to people you meet and say “I’d love for you to come with me to church this weekend”.
- Buy the persons food behind you in the drive thru line & tell the cashier to give them an Invite Card.
- Personally invite the few hundred friends on Social Media that live in the area. (I am not talking about a “Consider yourself invited” post on Facebook. I am talking about a personal message between you and the other person.
- Invite those you work for or those who work for you and pick up their lunch or dinner afterwards.
- Make dinner for some of your neighbors and ask them to come with you this weekend.
- Invite your friends, and family – even if they have said no in the past!
- Leave an invite card with your restaurant server (with a GREAT tip. If you are a crappy tipper – save the invite card for someone else – and stop eating out at restaurants. Please).
- Make a list of five people that you care about and go seek them out. Pray AND invite!
- Invite the players and coaches from your kids sports team.
- Keep a few invite cards with you at all times – and give them away as you get the opportunity.
God can use your ordinary invitation and use it to produce extraordinary results. Many of the people in our community are just one invitation away from experiencing the life that can only be found in Jesus Christ. Your life was changed because someone invited you. God can use you to do the same for others in Acworth, Kennesaw, and the surrounding communities.