- Luke wrote in the Bible: (Luke 5:26) Everyone was amazed and gave praise to God. They were filled with awe and said, “We have seen remarkable things today.”
- That verse perfectly describes the season we have been in at Freedom Church.
- During the series, Do You See What I See, we saw 191 people give their life to Christ.
- During the Do You See What I See Initiative that ran through the month of December – our church gave $654K over and above their normal giving. That is just a little bit more than our entire budget for 2011.
- Only God could have done what we have just seen.
- It’s been incredible to see what God has done with the people that make up Freedom Church in such a short time. The passion to reach people far from God, give generously, and do whatever it takes to advance in faith has been inspiring.
- This past week we kicked off a new series entitled Circle Maker and began a 21 day Prayer/Fasting Experience that will lead up to our 5 Year Anniversary. I am so excited about what God is going to do in this season as well as the next as a result.
- We unveiled a few new goals after accomplishing the goal of raising $650,000 in one month during December. We announced on Sunday that we have 13 weeks til Easter Weekend. We are praying and believing for 2013 people in attendance and 200 people to accept Christ at Easter 2013. It’s a HUGE goal but we believe God can accomplish the impossible. As a matter of fact – we just saw Him do it. Now our prayer is “God, do it again!”
- If you attend Freedom Church and aren’t part of a group - let’s change that this week! We have a speed-dating type event designed just for you. Register here.
- If you’ve accepted Christ and not been baptized – I can think of no better day to change that than on our 5 Year Anniversary. You can register for that here.
- It’s going to be an incredible season. Please pray and ask God to do what only God can do.
Wow. It's Quiet Here...
Be the first to start the conversation!